KEEP A PUD COMMISSIONER WHO HAS:
- PROVEN QUALITIES OF LEADERSHIP AND INTEGRITY
- EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE OF ELECTRIC INDUSTRY
- A COMMITMENT TO PUBLIC POWER AND OUR DAMS
- ADVOCATED FOR FAIRNESS IN RATE SETTING
- SUPPORTED THE FIBER/BROADBAND BUILD-OUT
If re-elected I will continue to:
- Promote rates that are fair and below cost to Residential, Irrigation, and Small Business customers
- Preserve the low-cost hydropower benefits for Residential, Irrigation and Small Business customers
- Support the continued build-out of our fiber optic network
- Promote efficiency and cost-cutting at the PUD
- Advocate policies that encourage and promote a diversified and strong economic base in our county
It has been my pleasure and honor to be elected as a Grant County PUD Commissioner in 2006 and 2012. I have listened to customer concerns and wants and have always based my decisions on what I believe is in the best interest of the greatest number of our PUD customers. I am an advocate of re-building and maintaining the PUD power production infrastructure at our dams and our power transmission and distribution grid, which brings power to Grant County homes, farms and businesses. We all want and expect our PUD to be providing low-cost hydropower to Grant County Customers for generations to come.
As a former Executive Director at the Grant County Economic Development Council, I worked hard to grow existing businesses and to recruit new business to Grant County, increasing family wage jobs for more people in Grant County. I hope you share my vision for a future with opportunities for good jobs, a great quality of life with low-cost hydropower and broadband in Grant County.
I would appreciate your vote in the November 2018 election.